jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

If  I have to choose only one photograph to show in this post, I can't decide between many of them that I like, because every photograph reminds me a person or a place that is or was important for me.But for this time, I wanna share with us two in special:             
-The first was took for my mother Cecilia at the last Summer, in January. Here appear my brother Lucas; that have 18 years old and the little boy with folded arms is Nicolás, my other brother that have 12 years old. I like it because shows my family and was took in the South of Chile, in a beautiful place. I remember that this day was cold, but was a nice day.


-The second photograph that I choose is this,  here appear two friends that really are like sisters because we has share several years. They are Eva and Mackarena, and this photograph was took the last year for other friend of us when we drink in a funny pub near our houses.I like it, i'ts a great picture. 
When I see it, remember all these times that we has been friends and the times that we enjoy and laugh together. I know that when I need some kind of help I can count with them.

It's funny see photographs and pictures, because they save great moments and  sweet feelings. In my room, I have a lot of them fixed in my wardrobe, I like it, and when I have the chance I take another photograph. I wish have a better camera, because I have one a little old, and with a new camera I hope take more and better photographs.

And you, have only one "Love" Photograph? 
I think that's impossible!

2 comentarios:

  1. No, I love lots of pictures, but I showed only one picture hahaha

    Your photos are beautiful!

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice photos my friend (:, I think I want to go Chiloé one day.
    Take Care.

    ResponderEliminar