viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

Hello readers, how much time!

Today, i wanna tell you about something that I consider just like a friend, because is always with me.
My telephone or my celular. If you think, all we have at least one. Thanks to this machine we haven't comunication limits, its a tool to globalization. 

My first telephone was a gift of my mother, when I was 13. It was hugh, and really expensive. Now they are little, light and so cheap, even the kids have one. In the country we can see around 18 millions of celulars, almost one for citizien or more.

Now I have one little touch celular. I use it everyday, to speak with my family, and my friends too. I hear music with it, send messages and have accces to internet all the time.  It has a camera too, and sometimes when I see anything at the street that I like, I take my celular and have a quickly photograph as a memory.


I can not imagine my life without it : it is necessary to simple things like see what time is it, to wake up in the morning or send a message saying I am late. If celular don't exist, we would need things like letters to comunicate, radio to hear music, computers all the time to be online. Without it, we loose all the connectivity.

And you, need the telephone like me?

2 comentarios:

  1. Really?

    I think the same thing...
    The cell phones is a good friend of a girl...
    but mi cell phone is basic, so I haven't fair of to be victim of a robbery...

    Well.... is all
    Bye...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I Knew you were going to write about this!, you are an slave of the cellphone! but, that's great, I know that everytime when I need you, I will call you and you will answer!
    ILY <3

    ResponderEliminar