lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

A sweet remember!

Hello again, how much time since our last meet no?

Vacation, only with hear that word makes me happy, because I imagine a quiete place, far away for Santiago, and all your smog, cars and thing that disgusting me.
And comes to my memory  my last vacation, on the south of Chile. The place that I visit was Chiloé, nearly the tenth region of the country (X Region)
  

I flew from Santiago up to Puerto Montt, and then I take a bus that leave me in Castro, the central part of the island, after to cross in a ferryboat to the sea.Oh I forgot to say that Chiloé is a Island, or  archipielago with a lot of island that surround it. 

Some things that sure must be mentioned was the tipical food, such marvelous fished and seafood. Also the island has amazing turistic travels, that helps tourists to know the mythology, the churches, palafittes and the tipical flora and fauna, and clearly your beautiful coasts. I think that lack that people knows about it, and maybe a best transport.


I really enjoy my travel, because is a mystic place, and I hope that after you read that notes, you visit the island, because is perfect, at least for me.

Well, that's all for today,
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario