jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Hello (how can I start!)
Well, my name is Macarena, and I'm 20 years old. 
I live in Santiago, in Maipú, with my parents and two brothers, that are really disgusting.
I am a student of second year,of Public Administration at the university of Chile. 


About me, I can say that I like to sleep, read, hear music and sometimes do nothing, I know that sounds like I'm a really boring person when I said that prefer the silence, but I enjoy so much when go out with my friends.
The Sports : i really hate it, and cook too. 
I love the pets, actually I have one. Her name is Toti, and is a little dog.
Finally, this year I hope to enjoy the English class, like the last semester, and obviously learn too, be able to write a letter and things like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario